Monday, May 24, 2010

Backfire

So I guess I should never have hid something like this in the first place from a best friend, but it was a two part deal - he never should have lied either. So because I was the one to tell her, I get the heat; because I chose to be honest with a friend I care more about then a stupid boy- I lose both the boy and the friend.
I love how he lied too but she goes to him for comfort. What would have happened if he told her first? Would it end up the same way because I'm the best friend and should know better, or would I have been the one she came to. Is she just blinded by whatever it is she feels for this guy? And I especially love how I get shit from him too because he's pissed at me for telling her... Like, hello! YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG TOO. I just decided to grow the balls you don't have and be honest with myself and with my best friend. Asshole. What did I ever see in you?
I just need to know if I did the right thing in telling her the truth. Even if I did confess under an alcoholic influence, it's still a sober thought. "A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts", right? If him and I had continued to keep this secret what would have happened down the road if/when she found out from someone else? Will she ever forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment