Friday, May 14, 2010

Bucket List


SO today I decided to create an official list of things I want to do before I die. When I first started jotting things down I quickly started realizing that its the little things that count.

Here's the first random thoughts of my own personal Bucket List

  1. Be in two places at once
  2. Inspire someone
  3. Learn first hand what it means to "lay down my life" for someone
  4. Watch sea turtles hatch and help them to the ocean :)
  5. Live to see a cure for Cancer
  6. Survive the wilderness and live off the land :)
  7. Drive 200km/h in a convertible
  8. Eat a New York hot dog in New York.
  9. Go dog sledding!
  10. Drive a Honda Del Sol
  11. Adopt a child
  12. Create and paint my own mural that everyone can see
  13. Roll around in fresh green grass in Ireland
  14. Go to an Irish Pub
  15. Live in England
  16. Save a life
  17. Skinny Dip
  18. Write a song and have it on the radio
  19. Meet someone famous
  20. Be kissed in the rain
  21. Skydive
  22. Ride in a dune buggy
  23. Marry the man of my dreams
  24. Be on TV
  25. Create a youtube video and gather more then 10,000 views
  26. See my children grow up
  27. Ride on the back of an Elephant
  28. Go up in a hot air balloon
  29. Learn the classic ballroom dances
  30. Camp on a beach and fall asleep to the sound of the ocean
  31. Travel the world
  32. Be successful in a job that I'll love
  33. Represent Canada in some way internationally
  34. Bring myself down to a size 10
  35. Jump in a fountain in a European city.
  36. Run a marathon :)
  37. Start a journal for the beginning of College
  38. Get a tattoo
  39. Ride a motorcycle and get my license.
  40. Win an award
  41. Be invited to a celebrity party aka party like a rock star ;)
  42. Learn to surf
  43. Spend a day in silence
  44. Perhaps become a groupie?
  45. Pay off any debts my family has
  46. Smash a guitar
  47. ...smash a computer!
  48. Design and build my own house
  49. Volunteer at a charity for children
  50. Beat up a car
  51. Offer to pay for a strangers bill
  52. Throw some kind of beverage at a date in anger- like they do in the movies ( haha)
  53. Dump and or pour something on someones head.
  54. Make a scene in a public place and get applauded for it.

I'll definitely be adding more later. But this is what i have so far. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment