Tuesday, June 1, 2010

photographs

I suppose today has just been one of those days. The kind where you sit on your computer - more importantly on facebook- and sift through all the old pictures of yourself and your friends. The reminiscing is bittersweet really. Sweet for remembering all the good times, bitter for realizing they've been and gone. No going back, no do-overs. Not to say that I have regrets, but with some pictures I find that my heart just does a highdive straight into the pit of my stomach, landing like a brick. Those little moments caught on camera bring back a world of memories.

Hum. I suppose I don't know where exactly I was going with this, but it was nice to kind of put that thought out there. It's time to get out of the house and away from the computer I'd say!

No comments:

Post a Comment